Simultaneous measurement of oxygen and hydrogen isotopy
The analysis of the water balance is increasingly supported by isotopy over the last years. The
distribution of the seasonal input as well as the shift through evapotranspiration enables the determination of retention times and the differentiation of the water components (surface run off and
ground water discharge using the isotopic signature).
- Simultaneous measurement of δ18O, δ17O, δD and 17O excess in liquids and vapour
- Easy use at the push of a button
- High measurement accuracy and repeatability
In combination with the UGT tipping counter different discharge depths can be sampled and analyzed.
Additionally available analyzers on request:
- L2130-i (δD and δ18O in H2O)
- L2140-i (δD, δ18O, δ17O and 17O excess in H2O)
|Art.-Nr.: 194400||Simultaneous measurement of oxygen and hydrogen isotopy|