An extensive set has been put together for the pF determination of the entire range from pF0 to pF 4.2. The set consists of the following:
- A sand box for pF determination from 0-2.0 for a maximum of 40 soilsample rings.
- A sand / kaolin box for pF determination 2.0-2.7 for a max of 40 soil samplerings
- A diaphragm apparatus for pF determination 3.0-4.2 for a max of 15 soilsample rings including compressor and accessories.
- A soil sample ring kit (with conical screw thread connection) for takingundisturbed samples from a depth of up to 2 metres.
- Cases with soil sample rings..
- Aluminium soil sample boxes for drying the soil samples in a drying oven.
The set can be supplied with soil sample rings and ring holders with a diameter of 53 mm and 60 mm.
- Testing of the complete plant relevant pF range
Sand box method, set consisting of: