- Soil drilling and sampling
- Undisturbed sampling with sample ring
- Taking Undisturbed Samples from Sample Ring Samples
- Hammering Head for Soil Sample Rings
- Soil Sampler
- Soil Sample Rings
- Groove Auger
- Universal Gouge Auger - Pürckhauer
- Göttinger Gouge Augers
- Lifter S-9000 / S-9002
- Root Sampler
- Moor Probe (According to ILLNER)
Soil drilling and sampling provide an insight into the structure of the soil.
The stratification of the soil, which already provides information on internal soil processes such as the movement of substances, can be directly determined optically. On the basis of soil samples it is also possible to derive physical, chemical, and hydraulic soil parameters and properties such as pore volume or hydraulic conductivity in laboratory tests. A large number of different drilling devices and soil sample rings have been developed for adaption to different soils and the specific requirements for the samples. Corresponding accessories facilitate the mostly heavy work of sampling and improve the quality of the samples.