- Soil drilling and sampling
- Undisturbed sampling with sample ring
- Taking Undisturbed Samples from Sample Ring Samples
- Hammering Head for Soil Sample Rings
- Soil Sampler
- Soil Sample Rings
- Groove Auger
- Universal Gouge Auger - Pürckhauer
- Göttinger Gouge Augers
- Lifter S-9000 / S-9002
- Root Sampler
- Moor Probe (According to ILLNER)
The hammering head is an attachment used to hammer soil sample rings into harder soils with a hammer. The impact is distributed evenly over the complete edge of the soil sample ring. The hitting edge is also somewhat deeper and there are pressure compensation bore holes in the base plate of the hammering head. This permits disturbances to the soil sample taken to be minimized.
The hammering head is available for UGT soil sample rings with a volume of 100 cm³ and 250 cm³. A polyamide impact hammer is also available.
|Art.-Nr.: 230060||Hammering head for soil sample rings Ø 60 mm|
|Art.-Nr.: 230061||Hammering head for soil sample rings Ø 72 mm|