The poly klima® growth cabinet M1 was developed for plant biological applications that require stable and consistent ambient conditions. It has two climate areas with a horizontal insulation level. In the upper atmosphere area you control the temperature, humidity and CO2 concentration. In the partition between the climatic zones there are openings for 6 small lysimeters, which we as UGT can offer you as a complete solution. The temperature in this lower area can be set independently and is used to regulate the lysimeters.
Lighting via LED panels
The growth cabinet is illuminated by True Daylight PLUS LED panels. This type of LED has a light best suited for plant growth and has a color rendering index of CRI=96. This light has already been successfully tested by renowned chairs in Europe. This lighting level can also be adjusted in its vertical position without tools.
Operation via 12" touch panel
Via the large touch panel you can quickly and intuitively program the chamber parameters and the display of the active set and actual values. All alarm values can also be sent to you by e-mail or SMS. The integrated LAN port is used for remote monitoring and programming of the chamber parameters and also enables convenient remote maintenance and support.
Climate control in the atmospheric range (upper climate range):
- Temperature range: -5°C/-2°C (without/with light) to +30°C, infinitely adjustable Temperature variance ≤ ±0.5 °C.
- Humidification via ultrasonic humidification system for humidity values from 45% RH to approx. 85% RH (±5%; data in a temperature window from 12°C to 30°C; RH values dependent on ambient temperature and humidity).
- The ultrasonic humidification system requires a supply line with deionized water
Air conditioning in the lysimeter area (lower climate area):
- Recirculation operation with temperature range: -10°C ... 40°C, continuously adjustable Temperature variance ≤ ±0.5 °C
TrueDaylight PLUS illumination:
- Each LED has a beam angle of 120°, together with the arrangement on area modules, the best possible homogeneity is created on the growing area
- The area modules achieve intensities of up to 600 μmol/m²/s-1 measured at 15 cm
- Each lighting level is separately switchable and dimmable from 100% to 1%.
Dimensions/connection values/technical requirements:
- External dimensions (W x D x H): 106 x 87 x 210 cm + additional attachments for floor temperature control; on 4 pieces of heavy-duty castors, 2 of which have brakes
- Working height: Adjustable up to approx. 900 mm clear height between working level and lighting level. Lighting level is height-adjustable without tools.
- Empty weight: approx. 280 kg
- Electrical connected load: 230 VAC /approx. 3.0 kW max. with full illumination